Road Watch and Traffic Complaints


​​​​​​​Road Watch ​​​​​​​
Have you witnessed someone breaking the law on the roads? Were they speeding, making unsafe lane changes, running red lights or stop signs? The safety of our ​roadways is everyone's responsibility, so we encourage anyone who identifies problematic traffic issues or behaviours to submit a report.

Road Watch is a community-driven program that gives you the opportunity to report dangerous and aggressive drivers to the Windsor Police Service.


You should file a Road Watch complaint online if you:

  • Can identify the licence plate of the aggressive driver.
  • Can identify a specific offence committed by the aggressive driver.
  • The incident occurred within the City of Windsor or Town of Amherstburg limits.

You should not file a Road Watch complaint if:
  • You see an impaired driver, street racing, or other behaviour that is an immediate danger to public safety. This is an emergency, or crime in progress, and you should call 9-1-1 immediately.
  • The traffic incident resulted in a motor vehicle collision.
  • You wish to pursue charges against another driver.
  • The incident occurred outside the jurisdiction of the Windor Police Service.

RoadWatch Image Button 

If you would prefer to fill out a document and mail it to us print out a Road Watch Report​ form.

 Traffic Complaints

A Traffic Complaint is a report of a traffic issue in a specific area you wish to notify police about (i.e. drivers constantly running a 4-way stop).  Filing a Traffic Complaint assists police in identifying problem areas so that our officers can respond with the appropriate action. 

File a Traffic Complaint Button 


Please Note:
​     Filing a false police report is a crime.
     You may be contacted by e-mail or telephone if further information is required.