Start Online Reporting

  • Welcome to the Windsor Police Service Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 9-1-1. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free.

    Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:

    This is NOT an Emergency?
  • This incident occurred within the City of Windsor or Town of Amherstburg limits?
  • There are No Known suspects?
  • You have a valid email address?

If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Frequently Asked Question for Citizen Police Reporting.


Filing a false police report is a crime.

  • All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
  • Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
  • Reports filed on behalf of a third party. i.e. another person or for public property, will not be accepted. Reports must be filed by the actual complainant, owner or authorized representative.

Using the Windsor Police Service Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):

Upon completion of this report process you will:

See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
Be given a police report case number.
Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.

Lost/Missing Social Assistance Cheques can now be reported under "Lost Property".
Click "Security" and then "Social Assistance Cheque" under "Security Type"